Home > Rother LSP Annual Conference > Rother LSP Annual Conference 2018 > A welcome from the Chairman
A welcome from the Chairman
The delegates are welcomed to this year’s conference by Martin Fisher, Rother LSP Executive Chairman.
Martin welcomed the delegates to this year’s event, introducing the theme for the conference, and providing a review of what was delivered in 2017-18.
The theme of the 2018 RLSP Conference is “Helping and Enabling – vulnerable communities”.
This year we have over 50 representatives from wide and varied partner organisations to discuss how we can better work together.
He also welcomed the speakers who will be presenting:
- Daniel Russell, Sussex Police
- Paula Gorvett, Director of Localities and Primary Care – NHS Hastings & Rother CCG
- Ruairi McCourt, Care & Support Programme Manager – Sussex Community Development Association
- Jo Rogers, Senior Manager – BHT Fulfilling Lives (Multiple Complex Needs Project)
- Joe Powell, Service Manager for Housing & Communities – Rother District Council